Rosary Crusaders of Jesus and Mary, cling to your Battle Rosaries and Pray them like you’ve never prayed them before.
This is the Historic Day – like the Allies beating the Nazis in World War II, and Pope St. John Paul II and President Lech Walesa of Catholic Poland beating the Soviet Communists in what almost turned out to be World War III – in World War III, this Spiritual Universal War against Abortion that Christianity is fighting against Communism that we all need to pray for to Win.
Our Lady has Promised, “11. You shall Obtain ALL you ask of Me by the Recitation of the Rosary.” That 1 Promise is Enough for 1 Rosary-Praying Catholic, who really believes Her Promises and God’s, who really hopes to attain them, and who really loves God and neighbors and prays for their sake, the sake of the Crucified and Murdered Unborn Children of our time, to ask and obtain from Our Heavenly Mother the important international Pro-Life Legal Victories the Pro-Life Movement is Fighting for. How much more if 100s of Thousands of Catholics around the world pray the Rosary to obtain it.
Here are All 15 Promises: https://catholic-link.org/images/infographic-the-15-promises-of-the-rosary/
“The 15 promises of the Virgin Mary to those who pray the Rosary (Infographic)
The Blessed Virgin Mary made these promises to Saint Dominic and to all who follow that “Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted.”
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.